Our store ships to more than 200 countries and you can enjoy free shipping on all items sold on surewaydm.com
Estimated Delivery Time is 7-30 business days.
- Preparation for delivery (quality checks, packing, paperwork, etc.) usually takes 3-7 business days and is NOT included in the overall “shipping time”.
- All packages have specific tracking information.
- You will receive an e-mail notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number.
Different items have their own processing time, which is what we cannot control. But what we can do is try the best to let you receive your items as soon as possible.
Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
It can take a few days following order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier’s system. If the information has not appeared on the courier’s website, please try again later.
The following cases should be taken into consideration regarding shipping times:
1. Weight and dimensions of a package
2. Place of Dispatch
When will you receive your ordered items?
Exclude force majeure (bad weather, strikes, wars etc.), the following 3 factors should be taken into consideration.
1) Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with shipping methods. For example, DHL takes 2-4 business days while EMS takes 3-8 business days.
2) Time in transit varies depending on where you’re located and where your package is coming from.
It is clear that all shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. That is usually the obligation of customers. Different countries have different tax rule on the imported goods. Therefore, it will be better if you know your county’s custom policies before your order in case of some troubles.
There are some responsibilities you should know about clearly who has to take once something unexpected happens.
If the items are detained by Customs after the shipment left the seller’s country, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the detained items.
It is the buyer’s responsibility for any custom duty fees that may be charged upon delivery.
We have warehouses in US, Canada and China – your order will be shipped to you from one of these warehouses depending on availability.