MEASURING YOUR WRIST FOR BRACELET SIZE
To find your perfect bracelet size, follow these steps:
- Wrap the flexible measuring tape around the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet.
- Make a note of the number at the point where the tape meets the 0.
- For a comfortable fit add 0.5 inch.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER FOR RING SIZE
To find your perfect ring size, follow these steps
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
LINK CHAIN LENGTH GUIDE FOR MEN AND WOMEN