MEASURING YOUR WRIST FOR BRACELET SIZE
To find your perfect bracelet size, follow these steps:
- Wrap the flexible measuring tape around the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet.
- Make a note of the number at the point where the tape meets the 0.
- For a comfortable fit add 0.5 inch.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER FOR RING SIZE
To find your perfect ring size, follow these steps
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.